Havoc Pork Products set out “To cut out the middle man. To let people taste the difference. To do it right.” They wanted to make sure that Havoc Pork was Free Range, Anti-biotic free, Out-door, Right on and Utterly Delicious. They succeeded, supplying from paddock to plate with heads held high. The people, magazines, television shows and chefs nationwide have agreed on the sublime flavour and as for the pigs themselves, well, they’re all over the place, but every night they go back to their own huts.
The pigs are grown on Havoc Farm in Hunter, South Canterbury. 15 minutes from the farm they get turned into beautiful bacon, sausages and gourmet cuts of pork in the Havoc Factory, Belt Street Waimate. Every part of the process is a hands-on endeavour. It was a radical concept but the proof is in the eating of superior pork products. Good for us, kind to the animal.
Allpress Espresso began in 1986 when Michael Allpress established one of New Zealand’s first espresso coffee companies, roasting coffee to supply local cafes. From the very beginning of roasting coffee Michael made a decision to concentrate on flavour, so everything from selecting green beans to choosing the roasting method is all about providing the best tasting, fresh roasted coffee for cafe owners and coffee lovers.
Not all coffees are created equal so they only source the highest quality available. They trade with small estates and co-ops that are sustainably managed with high standards of agricultural practice and who demonstrate social and economic return to their communities. They have direct relationships with these growers and exporters and by virtue of the quality of their product and farming methods pay the premium price they rightly command for their coffee. Fluidised hot air roasters suspend the beans in a stream of hot air, which means that temperature can be controlled with great precision. The beans roast more evenly with no risk of scorching or tainting from residual smoke. Roasting this way consistently produces cleaner, sweeter tasting coffee and delivers a superior taste.
European Bakery are specialists in producing beautifully hand crafted artisan breads, which are made by following traditional European methods. They supply goods to a variety of High End Markets; Restaurants, Hotels and other outlets who appreciate and value high quality products for their customers to enjoy.
They take pride in skillfully creating hand crafted artisan breads made by following the traditional methods that have been used and loved for many generations through out all of Europe. These methods and traditions are an integral part of the culture. The proof is in their product; it is appreciated by Food Lovers everywhere. Only the best ingredients and finest grains available are used to create their high quality Artisan breads. The taste, the crunch, the texture. Simply divine.
Our Other Suppliers
- Al Brown
- Attitude Foods
- Bee My Honey
- Bella Italia
- Blackball Salami Co. Salami, Sausages, Black Puddings, Haggis
- Bostocks Free Range & Organic Chickens, whole, pieces, livers.
- Cantervalley Duck, Poussin
- Celebes Coconut Oil
- Cheviot Hills
- Clevedon Buffalo Co.
- Cuisine Scene
- Culleys Hot Sauces and Chipotle Salt
- Damson Collection Chocolates, Sweets, Jam, Couli, Sauce, Vinaigette, Paste, Log
- Fare Game
- French Bakery
- Fresh As Dried Fruits & Powders
- Grinning Gecko cheeses
- Hogarth Chocolate
- Havoc Free Range Pork Products incl Hams, Sausages, Bacon
- Herb & Spice Mill Dip Satchets, Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup, Wine Jelly, Salted Caramel popcorn etc
- Inspire Foods
- Jenny Kitchen Tamarind - mild, medium, hot
- Kiwi Seasonings - Kelp Products
- La Fromagerie French Cheeses, Mustards, Bonne Mamman biscuits, jams, Saucisson!
- Le Gastronome Duck/Goose fats, Dried Mushrooms
- L'Authentique Sausages, Grinds (minces), Saucisson, Salami, Pate, Terrine
- Mash Tun Crackers
- Mediterranean Foods ChCh
- Moutn Eliza Cheeses
- Mrs Bridges Chutneys etc from Scotland
- Original Smoke & Spice Co. Smoked Garlic Salt
- Pacific Harvest
- Peplars - Savour The Taste - Vinaigrettes, Jellies, Chutneys
- Peter Timbs Meats ChCh, Chorizo
- Prenzel Rice Bran Oils, Dressings, Wine Reductions, Sauces, Dessert sauces
- Sabato Fine Food
- Shott Syrups and Coffee Syrups
- Stewart Island Hot Smoked Salmon
- Taste of Provence Rillettes and Spreads
- Te Mata Figs, Chutney, Jam, Drunken Figs
- Tea Total Black, Green, Chai Teas
- Telegraph Hill Olives, Pestos, Drunken Prines, Balsamic Figs etc
- Totara Cottage
- Village Press Oils & Al Brown range of oils
- Westmeat Angus Beef - steaks: fillet, ribeye, sirloin - ribeye roasts -mince, whole fillets
- Whitestone Cheeses, Lindis Pass Brie, Camembert, Feta, Windsor Blue
- Wild Thyme Sauces, Chutneys, Christmas cakes
- Zoes Garden
- and other seasonal suppliers